We can change minds and spur action when we reach the right people in the right place at the right time with the right information.
I inform B2B professional audiences and influence leaders and decision-makers toward smarter, better workplaces. I do this through the power of targeted content — email, blogs and more.
How I do that
I edit B2B email publications that deliver need-to-know information to business decision-makers. My publications include the SmartBrief on Leadership email newsletter and blog, and I’ve spent years delivering news and insights to leaders in HR, wholesale distribution, manufacturing and more.
I help companies succeed with digital media. Here’s what I deliver to projects and clients:
- Deep understanding of B2B email marketing and the long game of cultivating audience loyalty with platform-specific content
- Content strategies and messaging that improve awareness and contribute to leads, sales and branding
- Desired audiences for thought leaders looking to burnish their brand and develop new business — and the editing expertise to guide that content
- Quality, timely content for trade associations to deliver to members
- Clear, thought-provoking writing on the nuances of workplace leadership and management
How I can help you
I can speak at your event about workplace leadership, B2B content and audience, content-driven email marketing and more.
I also supply copy-editing, proofreading, content research and content strategy consulting on a limited basis, particularly for B2B-focused clients. Email me for rates and availability.
I blog here (very) infrequently.
I also recap The Onion from 20 years ago in a weekly email.
I was a 2005 Dow Jones Newspaper Fund copy-editing intern at the Star-Tribune in Minneapolis, then a copy editor and copy desk chief at a rural daily newspaper in central New York. In 2009, I moved to D.C. to become a copy editor at SmartBrief, becoming an editor in 2011 and a senior editor later that year.